In this episode we of our podcast we bring in one of our listeners, KJ, who has an opinion on why Carol said that Rick needs to kill Pete. It seems like the Alexandrians would rather let you be eaten by walkers and save their butt. Very different mentality than our original group. I know who I’d rather be hanging out with.
Listen to our podcast from the show player above or on your mobile device through iTunes or through Stitcher.
- Poor Noah has a bad day
- Adrian reveals that he’s a coward.
- Eugene steps up and does the right thing.
- Father Gabriel betrays the trust of the original group.
- Carol recognizes abuse and wants to end it.
- Abraham takes the lead with the construction crew.
- Rick and Pete don’t get along.
Glenn (Steven Yeun) – dealing with a tragic death.
Should the residents of Alexandria be protecting themselves from the outside or should they be afraid of Rick Grimes going full shane on them? These are some of the topics of discussion on our podcast. Click the player above to hear the latest episode. You can also find us on iTunes. Or the podcast player of your choice.
You can leave a voicemail by calling 1-844-TWD-Girl and let us know what you think of the direction that the show is going with our group in Alexandria. What do you think is coming next?
Rick (Andrew Lincoln) monitoring the Alexandria wall for walkers.
As the group enter Alexandria, it becomes clear that the residents are not as prepared as Rick and his group for the perils beyond the wall. However, Rick reluctantly accepts the comforts of a shower and a clean shave. Other key elements in this episode:
- Carol pretends to be helpless and weak.
- Daryl doesn’t want to conform to “civilized” life
- Michonne looks to Rick for support and acceptance of their new home.
- Carl meets other teen kids and follows Enid beyond the wall
- The group is worried they’ll become weak.
- Aiden has no clue, how to handle walkers and almost gets Tara killed.
Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and Carl (Chandler Riggs) defend against walkers
Well, can Aaron be trusted? We’ll find out in the next episode. After all, is anybody really safe in the zombie apocalypse? Click on the podcast player above to hear our latest podcast episode. We discuss Rick’s cautiousness. The group has come across several other people who’ve deceived them, so they have every right to be cautious. We also see how Michonne is helping Rick deal with his distrust for all. A great episode overall and had us on the edge of our seat.
Rick relaxes when he hears children in the distance.
Sasha, Daryl and Maggie have all lost someone they care deeply about. How will this affect them, moving forward. Well, in this episode of The Walking Dead we find out how they cope and how they relate to the rest of the group. Some highlights:
- Sasha almost gets Rick killed.
- Maggie contemplates giving up
- Daryl murmurs something
- Rick gives a motivational speech.
- Zombinado strikes!
A bunch of other things happened too, but you’re gonna have to listen to our podcast to find out.
Sasha and Maggie watch sunrise