The Walking Dead writers added some much needed uplifting dialog to this episode. We saw several small moments of humour interspersed throughout. However, no witty dialog could ease the shock of the last scene in this episode. BBQ anyone?
- The group takes shelter in a church owned by a mysterious priest who’s hiding something.
- Something is lurking in the shadows.
- Daryl and Carol follow a lead to the whereabouts of Beth.
- The group go swimming with walkers to fish-out some canned beans.
- Abraham has a discussion with the group regarding Washington.
“We’ve Devolved into Hunters” – Gareth
This was an amazing season premiere and the writers really gave the fans everything they wanted. Lots of reunions and some kickass Rambo-style initiative from Carol. We haven’t seen the last of Gareth. Here’s the highlights of the tv show and what we talked about on the podcast:
- We get to see how Terminus became what it is. The backstory of Gareth and his group is presented but not sure if this justifies their actions.
- Rick and the gang escape Terminus and leave it in ruins
- Carol uses a meat suit to become one with the walkers. Also helps the others with a clever diversion.
- Rick reunites with Judith, Sasha with Tyrese and Daryl with Carol.
- Surprise reappearance of a fan favorite with Morgan.
- We also talk about some news around the new Walking Dead spin-off series from AMC.
Subscribe to us on iTunes and rate us on there if you like our podcast!
Surprise Ending Post Credits
We bring you news of The Walking Dead, with the following videos and interviews from across the web. We also bring you part of the Jon Bernthal panel which took place at Wizard World Sacrament – March 2014.
Hope you guys are enjoying our lead-up to Season 5 of The Walking Dead. When the show starts on October 12th. We’ll go back to our normal show analysis format.
Jon Bernthal Panel
Listen as we go through news of The Walking Dead in anticipation of Season 5 starting October 12th. We also touch on the following topics:
- Will baby Judith survive the season?
- Greg Nicotero talks about the zombies in this season.
- How Josh Mcdermit prepares for his character.
- We review and give our opinion of Z Nation. The new series from Syfy.
- New trailer shows Rick giving orders that are different from seasons past.
- Listen past the closing credits for a shocking outtake.
We also announce our new logo. You can now buy T-Shirts with our new logo in our store.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
The Walking Dead Girl podcast logo
In this episode we interview the author of Survivor Max: Too Smart to Die – Davi Barker. We also talk a little more about Walkerstalkercon and our new logo we’ve been secretly working on. Look for merchandise bearing the new logo soon including a revamped website.
new logo sneak peak