As the group enter Alexandria, it becomes clear that the residents are not as prepared as Rick and his group for the perils beyond the wall. However, Rick reluctantly accepts the comforts of a shower and a clean shave. Other key elements in this episode:
- Carol pretends to be helpless and weak.
- Daryl doesn't want to conform to “civilized” life
- Michonne looks to Rick for support and acceptance of their new home.
- Carl meets other teen kids and follows Enid beyond the wall
- The group is worried they'll become weak.
- Aiden has no clue, how to handle walkers and almost gets Tara killed.
Comments on this entry are closed.